Monday, January 3, 2011

Start of a new year!!

Can't believe it's already 2011! Anyone have any good resolutions??

Top 2 on my list are to lose weight and continue to be a good mommy. I already think I'm pretty awesome at being a mommy, but the belly pooch needs to go. After my surgery I feel so bad about myself and I'm tired of it. I realize I will never be a size 2, which is fine, but I do want to be healthy and able to look at myself in the mirror without cringing.

Other than that, I want to be happy. So far, so good. My daughter is becoming more vibrant day by day, and me and her father are becoming more stable. We can joke more, don't fight over petty things. It can still be a struggle, but it's just about sticking thru it. I'm determined to give it my all for both of us, and more importantly, our daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment