Sunday, January 16, 2011

blahh..sick

So, I have been sick for..about 2 months now, but I have been much worse in the past week. I'm on antibiotics now, but they don't seem to be doing much. They make me loopy and tired. Not good when you have a CRAZY 7 month old!! There should be rule somewhere that moms shouldn't get sick! We don't have the time to get sick!

I'm starting to plan my lovely daughter's first birthday. Went with butterflies since I have 2 butterflies on my shoulder. One representing me, and one representing her. I'm getting excited, but every time I try to talk to Derek about it, he always says, "how much is this going to cost me?" Argh. Men these days. Although to be nice, money is tight, but the only expensive things are the cake and the invitations and that's not much either.

I'm starting to think of new tattoo ideas. I want to get a nice big one on my thigh and I'm thinking flowers and a hummingbird. Hmm..decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment