Saturday, January 8, 2011

bleh..sick

Woke up today feeling like crap! Had a sore back and a sore throat. It feels like I've been sick for a month, at least! Cameron was very hyper today, but that's great. I hate when she gets sick.

Diet has been derailed a bit, due to sickness and..well yeah that sums it up. BUT, I went grocery shopping today and only got GOOD food. Except for that pop. Derek can't live without his sprite.

Been getting a bit frustrated in the job market. I wish it was just easy to pick and choose a job in your expertise and area where you live. It seems all the jobs are a half hour, or more away. What the heck is wrong with my town? Just have to keep trying I suppose.

Oh, and this is what I got for my sweet tooth. Pretty sure it's better than hogging a candy bar down and I only have a little spoonful once in awhile.
It's vegan peanut butter, with a some white chocolate. Not overly sweet and darn good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment